Lawn Care Crew Member
A growing, fast-paced full service lawn, landscape maintenance, and snow removal company seeks a full-time Lawn Care Crew Member. The preferred candidate is an energetic, highly motivated individual with experience in the lawn and landscape industry.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: Edina, MN
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm, additional/flexible hours as required including Saturday.
Basic Position Responsibilities
As an Edina Seasonal Services’ Lawn Care Crew Member, you will be responsible to the Vice President of Field Operations – Lawn Division for professional execution of lawn services while promoting the company brand.
- Operate lawn maintenance equipment including, but not limited to, edger, string trimmer, mower, and backpack blower
- Assist Crew Leader with performing equipment maintenance and repair
- Perform end-of-day tasks in preparation for the next day
- Adhere to company safety program and brand while performing duties
- Promptly and respectfully communicate with customers to address their concerns, feedback and/or questions
- Adhere to schedules and routes per management direction
- Assist landscape division as needed
- During winter months, snow removal as required
- High School Diploma strongly preferred
- 2 or 4-year degree desired, however, years of experience will be considered
- 1-2 years of experience in residential lawncare or related is strongly preferred
- Must be able to obtain Medical DOT health card
- Valid driver’s license required with clean driving record
- Reliable transportation required
- Proficient in operating lawn, landscape and snow removal equipment
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to operate mobile and other cloud based technology
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Forward thinking mentality
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs., perform repetitive labor and work in inclement weather
Criminal background check and physical examination:
A successful criminal background check is required for this position. Upon receiving a conditional offer of employment, the applicant will be asked to sign a consent form with Goodhire.com to complete a full background check. An applicant who does not sign the informed consent will not be considered further for this position. Upon receiving a conditional offer of employment, applicants must also successfully pass a pre-employment physical examination.
Best Representation Statement:
This job description is written to the best of our knowledge as of the date of this document. All job descriptions are subject to change without notice based on business needs.