Lawn Care Crew Leader
A growing, fast-paced full service lawn, landscape maintenance, and snow removal company seeks a full-time Lawn Care Crew Leader. The preferred candidate is an energetic, highly motivated individual with experience in the lawn and landscape industry.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: Edina, MN
Schedule: Monday -Friday, 7am -5pm, additional/flexible hours as required including Saturday.
Basic Position Responsibilities
As an Edina Seasonal Services’ Lawn Care Crew Leader, you will be responsible to the Vice President of Field Operations – Lawn Division for professional execution of lawn services while promoting the company brand.
- Effectively manage crew members to efficiently complete daily mowing route
- Operate lawn maintenance equipment including, but not limited to, edger, string trimmer, mower, and backpack blower
- Enforcement of company safety program
- Safely transport crew and equipment from site to site
- Mentor and train crew members while adhering to company standards
- Manage crew equipment to ensure proper maintenance schedule
- Perform effective time management and tracking
- Complete paperwork and mobile applications as required
- Promptly and respectfully communicate with customers to address their concerns, feedback and/or questions
- Adhere to schedules and routes per management direction
- Assist landscape division as needed
- During winter months, snow removal as required
- High School Diploma strongly preferred
- 2 or 4-year degree desired, however, years of experience will be considered
- 1-2 years of experience in residential lawncare or related is strongly preferred
- Must be able to obtain Medical DOT health card and Pesticide Applicator license as required
- Valid driver’s license required with clean driving record
- Class B driver’s license preferred
- Reliable transportation required
- Proficient in operating lawn, landscape and snow removal equipment
- Strong leadership abilities, sound decision making ability and proficiency with all types of lawn care equipment
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to operate mobile and other cloud based technology
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Forward thinking mentality
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs., perform repetitive labor and work in inclement weather
Criminal background check and physical examination:
A successful criminal background check is required for this position. Upon receiving a conditional offer of employment, the applicant will be asked to sign a consent form with Goodhire.com to complete a full background check. An applicant who does not sign the informed consent will not be considered further for this position. Upon receiving a conditional offer of employment, applicants must also successfully pass a pre-employment physical examination.
Best Representation Statement:
This job description is written to the best of our knowledge as of the date of this document. All job descriptions are subject to change without notice based on business needs.